The JA Solar 500W is assembled with 66 11BB Perc cells. The half-cell configuration of the module offers the advantages of the higher power output, better temperature-dependent performance,? reduced shading effect on the energy generation, as well as enhanced tolerance for mechanical loading.
- Lower cost at high energy output than most panels.
- Less shading impact and lower resistive loss thus increasing panel production.
- Lower temperature coefficient ensuring high power output in high temperatures.
- Efficiency of up to 21.1%.
- 0.55% annual degradation over 25 years.
These are in an aluminium frame and part of the ‘DeepBlue 3.0’ range of modules featuring 11BB Percium cells. Dimensions 2093 x 1134.