Ideal for a broad range of projects, including commercial and industrial rooftops, Agri-PV, carport, floating PV and small utility scale. System owners, EPCs and O&M providers can all benefit from:
- Greater energy production and design flexibility by pairing with SolarEdge Power Optimizers
- Reduced equipment and installation costs with unique SolarEdge architecture
- Lower O&M costs by pinpointing issues using panel-level monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Advanced safety, such as arc fault protection and emergency voltage shutdown
- Industry-leading 12-year warranty extendable to 20 years
- Pre-commissioning feature for automated validation of system components and wiring during the site installation process and prior to grid connection.
- Easy 2-person installation with lightweight, modular design (each inverter consists of 2 or 3 Synergy Units and one Synergy Manager).
- Independent operation of each Synergy Unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability.
- Built-in thermal sensors detect faulty wiring ensuring enhanced protection and safety.
- Built-in arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown (depending on Synergy Manager used)
- Built-in PID mitigation for maximized system performance.
- Monitored and field-replaceable surge protection devices: integrated RS485 and Type 2 DC SPDs, optional Type 2 AC SPD.
- Integrated DC safety switch eliminates the need for external DC isolators.
- DC Fuses (Single Pole) 25A, optional required for more than 3 strings only